Rumor: T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q due August 15
Remember that Samsung sliding QWERTY for T-Mobile that arrived on our radar a few weeks back? Carrying the model number of SGH-T699, the phone was found hanging in the wild and looking production-ready. New details surfacing today suggest that it will be called the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q and that it will arrive on August 15th.
We’re not big fans of the mouthy name for this phone but we’re happy to see a sliding QWERTY with mid-range specs. As the form factor is not all that popular these days, it’s something that texting lovers and socialites tend to like. Specs are rumored to include a 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor, 1GB RAM, 720p HD display, a pair-of cameras, and Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0.4).
Given the purported hardware, it’s likely that T-Mobile will not ask for more than $100-$150 for this phone, if that much. With just over a month before the expected arrival date, chances are good we’ll find out soon enough.
- Ridiculously named Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q hits T-Mobile on August 15th
- T-Mobile to launch the slider Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q on August 15
- T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G is around the corner
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q Passes Through the FCC
- Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q image suggests release on August 15th
- Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q leaks in August 15th-dated press shot, keeps terrible name
- Samsung T699 may become Galaxy S Blaze Q, compete for silliest phone name ever on August 15th
- Press Shot of the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q all but confirms August 15th release date
- Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q delayed and renamed
- T-Mobile Debuts The Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G