Verizon Pushes Galaxy S3 Launch to July 12?
At the beginning of last week, Verizon announced that their version of the Samsung Galaxy S3 would be available July 10. For some reason, that date seems to no longer be the date. A couple of sources reached out earlier today to mention that they were hearing of a slight push back to July 12, a date that is now showing on Big Red’s own site. We haven’t been given a specific reason for the 2-day delay, but I think we’ll all live if we have to wait an additional 48 hours.
This doesn’t appear to have slowed pre-order shipments, as our inbox continues to fill up with readers who have received shipping notices.
For those that have received theirs, give us your thoughts.
Cheers ___ and WalCs!
- Verizon pushes back Samsung Galaxy S3 in-store availability to July 12
- Ship Date for Verizon’s Galaxy S3 Changes to July 10
- Verizon Pushes Back the Galaxy S III Ship Date
- Online Orders for Verizon’s Galaxy S3 Now Shipping July 19
- HHGregg Says Verizon’s Galaxy S3 is Launching July 12
- Verizon Galaxy S3 Pre-orders Shipping or Arriving as Early as July 5? (Updated)
- Verizon will now ship new Galaxy S3 online orders on July 19
- Galaxy S3 Posters Arrive in Verizon Stores, Next Week Launch a Lock?
- Verizon Galaxy S3 release date now said to be July 11
- Verizon Galaxy S III delayed a few days, now due July 12