Samsung Galaxy S3 to hit Sprint on July 1st, hopefully for real this time
Good news all around for potential Sprint Galaxy S3 owners today!
Earlier we had posted that 32GB Galaxy S3 units had started shipping out, and now it seems that we’ve got a definite date of store availability after a decent delay. Starting July 1st, you should be able to swagger on up to the Sprint store of your choice and plop down $199 to get the latest and greatest. Websales and Telesales will also be available, and these routes will actually be your only options for getting the 32GB option for $249. Apparently they got those inventory issues settled, much to quite a few people’s delight. If you’ve been rethinking your purchase of the Galaxy S3 (on Sprint or otherwise), feel free to check out our review of the device.
Are you still planning on handing Sprint your monies for the Samsung beast? Let us know in the comments!
Source Sprint Community
- Samsung Galaxy S III will be available at Sprint beginning Sunday July 1st
- Sprint’s Delayed Galaxy S III Will Be Available On July 1: 16GB For $199, 32GB for $249
- Garnet Red AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III pre-orders begin July 15th, In-store July 29th
- Sprint Epic 4G Touch (Galaxy S2) Ice Cream Sandwich update coming on July 12
- 32GB Samsung Galaxy S III phones on Sprint shipping now
- Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy S3 finally hit stores
- Samsung P500 and i915 tablets for Sprint and Verizon, Galaxy Note II for Sprint reach the FCC
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy S III Jelly Bean update leaked
- Samsung Galaxy S III not expected to make Sprint stores today, Pre-orders for 16GB version should be fulfilled though
- HTC EVO 4G LTE and Sprint Galaxy Nexus are Just One Penny at Amazon Wireless, Sprint Galaxy S III only $99