Android: More than 400 million devices activated so far – daily activation crosses 1 million
Android is now almost 4 years old and when it was launched, it faced a lot of criticism but Google never gave up. Today, they launched the latest version of Android, known as the Jelly Bean, the most advanced and well-crafted version of Android to date. Last year at Google I/O, Google told us that around 100 million Android devices are activated so far, and then in six months, it reached the mark of 200 million. Now at Google I/O 2012, Google let the cat of the bag by announcing that more than 400 million devices are activated so far, and almost 1 million devices are activated daily.
That’s literally an amazing achievement for Google and Android, and that clearly tells us that Android is just winning and winning. Folks, tell us what do you think about all this in the comment box below.
- Google Announces 1 Million Android Devices Are Activated Each Day, That’s Right… EACH DAY
- 1.3 million Android devices being activated per day
- 250 Million Android Devices Activated, 11 Billion Apps Downloaded
- Google: 400 million Android devices, one million activations a day
- Report says Android activation rate now at 2 million per day and global growth is 150 times faster than U.S. growth
- 850K Daily Android Activations, 300M Total Devices, Says Andy Rubin
- Samsung’s Galaxy S III crosses 30 million sold
- Naver’s Skype competitor Line crosses 20 million mark
- Netflix reveals Android app tests that keep it running on ‘around 1000′ devices daily
- LG sells 5 million LTE devices, 1 million in July alone