Slacker debuts personalized Lifestyle channels with ABC Radio
Slacker Radio today announced that they’ve partnered with ABC Radio for some new personalized lifestyle channels. These new stations, like their music-based counterparts, let users create custom channels based around preferences and interests. Some of the content that makes up the channels include the likes of Popular Mechanics, Complex Magazine, GQ, Car & Driver, and Consumer Reports. Users can choose from male-centric or female-centric categories, ad can also prioritize topics.
Men’s topics include Health & Fitness, Games & Gadgets, Food & Drink, Style & Fashion, Cars & Gear, Tech, Travel, and more.
Women’s topics include Hair & Beauty, Style & Fashio, Relationships, Food & Drink, Entertainment, Parenting, and much more.
- Slacker announces new lifestyle talk radio stations for men and women
- Win 3-months of Slacker Radio premium service!
- Spotify Launches Free Personalized Radio for Android, As Long as You’re in the States
- Slacker Radio releases major version update to 4.0
- Slacker reinvents itself: simpler, more approachable internet radio
- Stitcher Radio debuts The Stitcher List, a new way to discover podcasts worth listening to
- Tune into Grand Theft Auto radio stations with GTA Radio
- Sony Music Unlimited Android apps updated with offline listening and My Channels access
- Featured Android App Review: Top Recipes [Lifestyle]
- Rhapsody for Android now sports personalized recommendations