Samsung Galaxy S III receives first official firmware update
The Galaxy S III has gotten its first firmware update. This brings the phone up to firmware version LF2. So far, it seems to be coming to the unlocked UK version, and is being pushed out through Kies and over the air. The update brings with it a slew of stability improvements, although the specifics of these improvements is yet unknown. It does come with a new radio and kernel, and is still based on Android 4.0.4.
If you’re in the UK, be sure to check your Galaxy S III, and let us know how the updates go in the comments.
- Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE receives minor firmware maintenance update
- ASUS Padfone receives firmware update to Android 4.0.4, and other performance enhancements
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Receives Coveted Ice Cream Sandwich Update Through Kies
- Android 4.2.1 firmware update now heading to the Galaxy Nexus
- AT&T Galaxy S3 receives its own ‘dumb search’ update
- Leaked Galaxy Note Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update available for download, firmware version N7000XXLSA
- Sony Xperia Z getting new firmware update 10.1.A.1.434
- New Galaxy S3 Jelly Bean firmware leaks – I9300XXDLI5 – release date for final Android 4.1.1 update still not available [Download]
- International Galaxy Note receives minor update with some major changes
- Verizon makes the ICS update for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 official, should come soon